« View All News
News & Events
March 21, 2016
Spring Celebration from 1-3 pm
The UNM Center for Development & Disability (CDD), in collaboration with NM Developmental Disabilities Planning Council (DDPC) Center for Self-Advocacy and Disability Rights New Mexico (DRNM), is planning the following event:
When: Monday, March 21, 2016, 1pm – 3pm
Where: CDD Library, 2300 Menaul Blvd. NE, Abq
(in the Midtown Center between University & Vassar)
Activities will include:
· 2016 Side by Side Awareness Stories: #sidebysidedd16
·Get the App! Check out CDD Library e-Books!
· Photo Slide Show – Welcome to Holland!
· Spring Themed Activity Center
· Donate gently used "youth" books and board games!
· Community Resource Information
Please join us!