- Go to http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eb667j60f8163b55&llr=zexpqguab for event information.
- Those who are interested can also contact Rebecca Roybal at 505-925-0898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend the 2015 Customized Employment Symposium presented by the University of New Mexico's Center for Development and Disability.
- The symposium will take place on Monday, August 31 and Tuesday, September 1.
- Attendees can receive up to 12 CEUs through the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- August 31 will feature an opening presentation called History and Accomplishments of Partners for Employment.
August 31 also features a keynote entitled Overview of Customized Employment.
August 31 will feature breakout sessions from 1:00-2:30 pm and 2:45-4:30 pm.
September 1 will feature a keynote called The history and impact of Systematic Instruction
The 2016 Partners for Employment will be announced on September 1.
September 1 breakout sessions are scheduled at the same times as the previous day.